28 Ocak 2016 Perşembe

Reflection Task 1 - The Student Clubs

I would like to join the theatre club. The scene is the representation, the reflection of the reality. This sounds a bit cliché, but it is true. I think joining this group would be a nice opportunity for me to improve myself, and learn more about life. Also, maybe I can improve my frame of mind, my point of view and my imagination. Another point I want to mention is, you know what they say; Sometimes, in order to see better, you have to be in a distance. By acting, maybe I will understand my own self and my character better. In addition, in my opinion, it would entertain me. Wearing costumes, imitating people… How can it be boring? Additionally, it is a feasible way to adapt to the school and make some new friends. The last but not least, I might have a stage fright… It is an obstacle for me which I really need to get rid of. I think, by pushing myself to my limits, maybe I can get over it. It is worth to try, isn’t it ? Because of this reasons I have tried to explain, I think joining the theatre club would be salutary for me.

2 yorum: